Thursday, October 29, 2009

Looking for guests!

As I work through ideas for future episodes of Discover Janesville, I find myself calling on my friends to suggest future guests for the show. This only makes sense as I have only been in Janesville for a few years now and do not know everybody. Yet. :)

Thus, I'd like to ask you to suggest ideas for future shows and guests. In the meantime, I'd like to share with you some of the upcoming
So here are some of ideas for future shows:

Visual Arts - Who do you think are the most accomplished Janesville artists?
Sports - Who do you think personifies Janesville sports?
Coolest houses on the market - Of all the houses on the market in Janesville, what are the 3 coolest ones?
Business Legends - Who do you think are the legends of Janesville business?
Future Leaders - Who do you think are the future leaders of Janesville?
Automotive History - Who do you think are the people that personify Janesville's auto history?
Education - Who do you think are the leaders in Janesville education?

No comments:

Post a Comment